16th – 24th August
Think smart, think green
Think smart, think green is a youth exchange, gathering 38 youngsters from Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Greece and Denmark.
It is intended to deliver a better understanding of the EU values together with active citizenship and intercultural dialogue.
• Stimulate young people to work on their personal development;
• Support young people to find their role in society, receive their tools and a clear understanding of their opportunities;
• Encourage young people to take actions and decisions in their lives and for their future;
• Promote the active participation of young people, helping young people to become agents of positive change in their society and in Europe;
• Develop a better understanding of the concepts of society, citizenship and participation;
• Increase the visibility of young people on European Union programs and other international opportunities.
– To raise participants’ understanding and knowledge on the concept of sustainable development and its environmental, economic, social and cultural dimensions;
– To facilitate the process of exchanging personal experiences through peer to peer learning and country realities on sustainable development among young people;
– To empower young people to participate actively in civil society to foster sustainable development;
– To encourage participants to live sustainable in their
everyday life through critically reflecting on their
daily choices and consumption habits.
For any further information feel free to send us an email. Our team is here to help!